Specialty Pathology Services
Clinic Support Materials
Webinars & Podcasts
Publications & Scientific Presentations
News & Events
Create Account & Place Order
Precision Medicine in Veterinary Oncology-Review Quiz
*A score of 70% or higher is required to earn 1 CE credit.
1. Precision medicine is an evolution of…
A) Traditional medicine
B) Stratified medicine
C) Radiation oncology
D) A & B
2. The adoption of genomics in veterinary medicine seems to be following what curve?
A) McMillan’s Adoption Curve
B) The Law of Utility
C) The Rogers Adoption Curve
D) Popularity Curve
3. What is the technology behind mutation detection?
A) Next-generation sequencing
D) None of the above
4. Cancer gene mutations can be...
D) All of the above
5. What role can cancer genomics play in veterinary oncology?
A) Provide an understanding of canine cancer’s genomic basis
B) Discovery of new genomic biomarkers based on inference from human data or based on primary canine data
C) Genomic diagnostic assays for individualized patient management
D) All of these
We are sorry, but whatever you were looking for is not here.
Please visit our homepage or use the Navigation of this web page to try to locate it.
Terms & Conditions
Copyright 2022 Vidium Animal Health®. SearchLight DNA is trademark of TGen Corporation.